- Do you aspire for a career in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Equity Research or Private Equity?
- Are you looking to develop a deeper domain knowledge and leverage that to break into the industry?
- Got a crucial interview coming up and want to give yourself the best chance of converting it into a job offer?
Breaking in is hard, it's super competitive, the odds are stacked against you. At SIB, having trained and placed so many bright young minds over the years, we know that first hand. But breaking in is possible and achievable, if you go about it the right way.
- Keep in mind that every interview is hard to come by
- Converting interviews is getting harder as competition is intense
- Of course you're smart, ambitious, have a good degree etc but so does everyone else who is trying to break in
- On top of that, employer expectations are sky high
So how do you stand out from the crowd? How do you give shape to your ambition?
- By investing in your professional learning and development so that you are able to pick up the technical skills and ace the interview questions that come your way
- Candidates that have been trained by SIB are working at JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America, HSBC, Nomura, PwC, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Deloitte and Grant Thornton among others across the world
- You lock in very substantial cost savings of $500 immediately
- Have access to 4 awesome "practical" online self study courses covering Valuation & Financial Modeling that replicate the analytic rigour of Wall Street
- This is the same world class content with which our Alumni have achieved big things
- Run time of over 8.5 hours
- Certification and instructor support
Let’s take a quick minute to fill you in on who we are:
Founded in 2007, by a former banker from Lehman Brothers, The School of Investment Banking is a unique and one of a kind Investment Banking training institute
- What sets us apart is the fact that we leverage our deep contacts with recruiters to secure world class placement opportunities for candidates on our full time placement programs
- That’s why SIB Alumni are pursuing their career ambitions as Investment Banking Analysts with major recruiters such as JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America, HSBC, Nomura, PwC, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Deloitte and Grant Thornton among others across New York, London, Johannesburg, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Hong Kong & Sydney
With an average placement record of 90% since inception, we know more than a thing or two about getting your foot in the door!
WORLD CLASS HIGH IMPACT COURSES
Each of the 4 courses in SIB's Wall Street - Small Cap Bundle offer:
- Practical skills that strike the perfect blend between theory and practice
- Relevance to industry as the same content has been leveraged by our Alumni to achieve big things
- HD videos that are professionally scripted, produced and edited to enhance and maximise your learning experience
1- Valuation – Trading Comparables
Trading comps is perhaps the most widely used valuation methodology on Wall Street. Across the buy side and sell side, comps are widely used:
- To value target companies for M&A
- To evaluate entry and exit multiples and IRR returns for private equity investors and
- To give stock recommendations of buy, sell and hold.
The skills you will pick up here are must have for all aspiring professionals. This is a high impact course which will take your domain knowledge to the next level.
- 56 videos with a run time of 2 hours to enhance your learning experience
- 3 comprehensive case studies on Facebook, Alphabet (Google) & Vodafone that take you through the exact steps that are followed by a Wall Street analyst
2- Valuation – Transaction Comparables
Another widely used valuation methodology. Part of core skill sets for all aspiring professionals
- 59 videos with engaging content and run time of 2 hours
- 3 power packed case studies on Telefonica’s acquisition of O2, Krafts’ hostile bid for Cadbury and Microsoft’s acquisition of LinkedIn that show you exactly how deals are analysed at the top Investment Banks
3- Valuation – Discounted Cash Flow (DCF)
DCF is one of the most robust, rigorous and widely used valuation methodologies across the industry. Course offers:
- 39 engaging videos with a run time of 2 hours
- An extremely comprehensive valuation case study on Heineken with step by step guidance that is sure to take your domain knowledge to a whole new level
- And if you are a beer drinker then you will love it :)
4- Integrated Financial Modeling - Airlines
You will build an integrated financial model for JetBlue from scratch in Excel keeping in mind best practices on Wall Street. Remember, it is financial modeling skills that separate a "star" analyst from the rest of the pack
- 42 videos with a run time of over 2 hours
- Your access is valid for a period of 3 years from the day you sign up. So you have plenty of time to practice and perfect :)
SO...WHO ARE YOU?
- Ambitious, thirsty, keen to do justice to your potential?
- Looking for a start, that one big break?
SIB's Wall Street - Small Cap Bundle is an ideal investment for your learning and development. Like our Alumni, you too can achieve big things. So when the next big interview comes your way:
- Walk in with confidence and --> Walk out with a job offer
Its time to take control.